The "International Clean Energy Challenge" is announced: Apply now and Save the date !
OÖ Energiesparverband is one of our partner in REMARKABLE Climate Leaders' (official European website here) project and a long-standing partner in FEDARENE. They are also involved in the ManagEnergy's project.
The goal of this challenge is to find brand-new ideas for the local energy transition in an event of collaborative thinking. This event will be held over 4 days and it will consist in adressing real-life challenges for the local energy transition in interdisciplinary teams;
On the agenda are planned meeting with other young innovators and entrepreneur from all over the world and benefiting from professional mentoring and training. Selected participants can win an award for the best project.
Costs for accomodation and meals as well as the event programme will be covered by the organisersThe even will take place in Spital am Pyhrn, in Upper Austria;
Applicants can come from all disciplines (whether from business, economics, law or arts, engineering etc.) to the extent that they respect eligibility criteria which are the following:
- They should have a minimum work experience of 3 years or undergraduate degree (e.g bachelor)
- They should show a strong interest in the clean energy transition subject
- They should have a good knowledge of English (as the event concerns an international public)
- They have to be born after 1987
Selection of applicant will follow this procedure:
- First, they have to complete the online application form at www.clean-energy-challenge.at by 14 April 2023.
- Then, The organisers will select around 40 young innovators based on the quality of their applications.
- Participants selected will have to plan their trip (knowing that they will be covered for costs for accommodation, meals and the programme during their stay in Austria.
- Even if participants do not win the award, they will receive a certificate of participation.
For more information, please check this website: www.clean-energy-challenge.at